Call Paper and Submission
The main themes of The ICONNSMAL 2022 (The International Conference on Neural Networks and Machine Learning) are focused on problems related to Neural Networks, Machine Learning, and its applications. The topics of the conference include:
1. Artificial Neural Networks and Its Application
2. Deep Learning and Lifelong Machine Learning for Physical science
3. Graph Neural Network and Its Applications
4. Network Topology Analysis and Supply Chain Management
5. Pattern Recognition Study
6. Soft Computing Theory and Applications for material science
7. Artificial Intelligence Tools & Computational Intelligence for quantum mechanics
8. Data Clustering for Big Data Mining
9. Modern Cryptography for Cybersecurity
10. Programming Languages and Software Engineering
11. Intelligent System: Architecture, Design and Control
12. Natural Language Processing
13. MOOC-Based Learning
The content of machine learning and neural networks are related to science and mathematics, development of software engineering for biological sciences, biomedical engineering, and physical engineering.
The deadline for submitting your abstract is 25 November 2022. You will be asked to fill in personal information, title and a short abstract, and your mobile phone number. You will be asked to upload the abstract pdf file. Please use Word Template for your abstract. Please use this Word Template The ICONNSMAL 2022, submit the source file via the EasyChair submission page for the conference (you need to subscribe to EasyChair before submitting). The length of the abstract should be between 150 and 250 words. All abstracts must be written in English. Each registered conference participant may present more than one contributed talk. All accepted abstracts will be announced on 30 Desember 2022. The time allocated for each presentation is about 15 minutes with an additional 5 minutes for discussion. If you find any difficulties in using the EasyChair system, please send the abstract to the committee (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The deadline for submitting a paper for publication is 20 October 2022. The selected refereed papers will be published or submitted in the following proceeding. The minimum number of paper pages is 10 pages including references, figures, title, authors, affiliations, e-mail addresses, and abstract. All submissions have to be made via the EasyChair submission page for the conference. Additional fees may be applied for the journals. The publication fee will be announced once your paper has been fully accepted.
The Selected paper will be potentially published in the following
1. Advances in Intelligent System Research, Atlantis Press, Indexed by CPCI(WoS)
2. Special issue Journal of Discrete Mathematics Sciences and Cryptography, Indexed by Scopus
3. International Proceeding of ICCGANT
4. CGANT JMA (Journal of Mathematics and Application)